How do I start planning for a website?
- Gather all existing material that you might
want on the website (text, images).
- Find your competitors, study their sites.
- Write down words that describe your
uniqueness (imagine you are your
- Visit websites and write down what you
like and dislike about them.
- Plan your budget. What can you pay
monthly? What can you pay up front?
- When you find an available web designer
whose skills, talent, and requirements
fit your needs and budget, go for it.
Realize and Thrive! Back to more questions